Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love Is In the Air!


Are you in the mood for some Valentine fun?  I just refreshed two Valentine freebies I posted last year.

February Freebies

And if you're looking for more great seasonal freebies, head over to Corkboard Connections for the February Freebies link up!

The first is a unit of several activities for skip counting by tens. Click here to grab it.





Need more skip counting practice?  Check out these hundred charts for practicing skip counting by 2s, 5s, and 10s.





Finally, while not free, I also posted a set of cute owl and Valentine themed number cards to go with my workstation activity cards.



11 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for all your wonderful products! I use them regularly! I am waiting to get to school to get a purchase order to buy several of your other products! Thanks for all that you do! I appreciate it!

      Delete
    2. Awesome, Regina! Always nice to hear my stuff is helping out in the classroom. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all of your hard work and for sharing your experience through the activities you create! It makes my job all that much easier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome! Glad to hear that my work is helping you out! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for your great work!! Your blog has really helped me in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous!
    Amber
    www.laueslittles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations on your new blog, Amber!! I'm your very first follower! :)

      Delete
  5. Your items are adorable! I just had my blog created by the Honey Bunch and saw your blog there. I was hoping you might consider linking up some of these "CUTE" products to my first ever "Too Cute Tuesday" linky party @ PlanningZone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...