Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bagels and Blogs, January 6


I know I'm a few days late, but I hope you're having a GREAT new year!  Many of you are probably already back to school, but I'm enjoying my last day before heading back on Monday.  I hope you enjoy these great ideas from the past week.  Be sure to leave some comment love when you visit!

Check out this adorable penguin counting activity over at Kinder Alphabet!  There's also a Spanish version.
Adorable!!  That's what I have to say about this activity for practicing odd and even numbers from Mary at Pitner's Potpourri.
Here's a very versatile pattern book from Melissa at Joyful Learning in KC.  Print the pages you want and assemble them into a booklet.
Lory at Lory's Page posted a set of cute New Year's themed  math center activities.  Check it out!
Deana at Primary Punch shared a 2nd grade geometry freebie.
Enjoy your Sunday!!



6 comments:

  1. Love the shape game. Thanks for sharing these resources along with your own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It always makes my day when I get an email from you that says I'm featured on your Bagels and Blogs post. I've gotten so many useful resources from you and from the authors you have featured. You rock!
    Mary at Pitner's Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Mary! You are so creative and generous with your talents that it's my pleasure to feature your activities. :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful finds, as always! Thanks for finding and sharing such great stuff:)

    ~Nikki
    Teaching in Progress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These other terrific bloggers make it easy to find great stuff to share!! :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...