Thursday, December 6, 2012

More Christmas Number Trees


I always think it's cool when someone comes up with a variation of something I've done.  So tonight from the "viewer" mailbag, I've got two additional versions of the Christmas Number Tree (see this post for the original).  Denise wanted a version that she could use with her older kiddos to represent decimals, so that's the first version you see below.  The second version is for wee folk who are only comfortable counting to 20.  I hope you can use either one of these or the original version this holiday season. :)
Christmas number tree for decimals
Christmas number tree for numbers to 20


12 comments :

  1. I was not able to download or connect to the tree for numbers to 20. They both come up with the decimal picture. It looks really fun and useful!

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, Terri, I probably had the links wrong. Try again!

      Delete
    2. Thanks! Done and downloaded....Thanks for sharing!

      Delete
  2. TOO funny-I am planning on doing the parts one from your original post tomorrow!!!!! I think they are great!!
    Thank you as always!!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, I took this idea and ran with it! I am currently working with one of my 1st grade teachers to creat SNOWPEOPLE using the same concept. As soon as I get a chance to breathe, I'll post some pictures and link back to you:-) Thank you for all the wonderful ideas!

    Robin
    It's All Elementary!
    www.teacherszone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspired by your post, I made a hand-drawn version to suit six digit numbers. Here is the link to my post: http://teachingwithmoxie.blogspot.com/2012/12/snowman-place-value.html I wish I was more "graphics" savvy so I could make one on the computer. But my kids loved it, just the same! Have a great day!

    Diane
    Teaching With Moxie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE your snowpeople, Diane! I hope you don't mind that I pinned your post and shared it on my FB page.

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...