Friday, December 7, 2012

Let it Snow: Shake and Spill with THREE Addends


'Tis the season for...a new, devious Shake and Spill game.  I've been on a Shake and Spill roll with one for Winter Mittens and another featuring an adorable gingerbread girl, but yesterday it came to me--Shake and Spill with THREE, count 'em, THREE addends!  So tonight I give you Let it Snow: Shake and Spill with 3 addends.  Grab it for free at my TpT store.  I hope you'll share and comment.  Love you all and happy holidays! :)






6 comments :

  1. I love this idea and I will use it next week. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Christen! Glad you can use it. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I have used a lot of your ideas. Sometimes I alter them to fit my group, hope you don't mind! But you've been inspiring with the game ideas! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course I don't mind! I love it when teachers find a way to use one of my ideas. :)

      Delete
  3. What a great idea to make a game for 3 addends! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I thought it was a nice extension. :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...