Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Pocket Chart Number Cards to 1,000


You can thank my girl Keisha for tonight's freebie.  My second grade teachers are working on numbers up to 1,000, and Keisha sashayed into my room today with this GREAT idea! Wouldn't it be cool to have number cards for the hundreds pocket chart that went beyond 100...say, up to 1,000?  Oh yeah, I said, that would be so awesome! You had to know what was coming next.  So tonight I have for you the perfectly sized cards (2 x 2, for your information) to fit into your hundred pocket chart.  Click here to grab yours.

I think Keisha owes me another photo session with her amazing anchor charts, don't you think!!

Looking for more hundred chart activities for larger numbers? Check out To 100 and Beyond!: Hundred Charts to 1000.  You'll get red cards as well as white, hundred chart puzzles with larger numbers, and filled and partially filled number charts to 1,000.





7 comments:

  1. I am beyond excited. I can't wait to get these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Keisha! Thanks for stopping in and dropping a comment. Anchor chart photo op soon, right?

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks for giving Keisha some love for her great idea! :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you for sharing such useful materials!

      Delete
    3. You're so welcome, Barbara! Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment. :)

      Delete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...