Friday, November 30, 2012

Over 200 Winter Freebies!! WHAT?!


Ho, ho, ho!  I feel like Santa Claus tonight!  A group of fabulous Teachers Pay Teachers sellers have come together for the second year in a row to create an amazing gift to honor the hard work that teachers do all year and to show our appreciation.  The tradition began last year when a couple of TpT teachers solicited holiday tips and freebies from 50 TpT sellers and collected them into a book. This year, the one book has become four, with editions for PreK-K, 1-2, 3-6, and 7-12. Wait...let me do the math...that's at least 200 freebies (some sellers contributed more than one)!  My page with my two freebies was selected for the 1-2 book!  So exciting, since the competition this year was pretty stiff.  From the 1-2 book, you can also find links to the other books.  What are you waiting for?  Check it out!!  And be sure to pin and share this!


You can find links to TWO freebies on my page!!



7 comments :

  1. We do not have a math coach so I really appreciate your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you find my blog useful!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebies! Can't wait to use them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! It's a treasure trove, right? :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. I already follow your blog and always find your products so helpful and fun for the kids.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to comment. :)

      Delete
  4. I'm always trying to make spinners to go along with math activities. Do you know of a website that has spinners that can be changed for many different numbers?

    kathy samsky
    kathysamsky@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...