Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bagels and Blogs, November 25


Did you have your fill of food and football?  I'm currently waiting for my new treadmill to be delivered and installed, so you can tell I definitely overdid it!

Mandy at Mandy's Tips for Teachers posted an adorable winter-themed freebie for adding and subtracting 2-digit numbers.
There's more holiday fun at Pitner's Potpourri!  Mary posted a packet with activities for two great Christmas books.
Donna at Kinderglyn shared this engaging number sense activity.  Can you put Santa together?
Inspired by Pinterest, Krista at The Second Grade Superkids did  a great hands-on, or should I say wrists-on, review activity for telling time.
Shawna at The Picture Book Teacher always features such amazing books, and  she always included skills and strategies to teach through the book.
Have an excellent Sunday and a great start to your week! :)



11 comments :

  1. I am glad i am not the only one up and working this early! :-) Ready for work! Enjoyed my break thoroughly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well...I have to admit that I write the posts for Bagels and Blogs on Saturday and schedule them to post in the morning. But, like you, I'm ready to get back to work tomorrow, too!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me! This made my day- great way to start the week!!!!
    Mandy
    http://mandys-tips-4-teachers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure, Mandy! Your freebie was so eye-catching! Love your design work. :)

      Delete
  3. As always Donna, great finds! Thanks for featuring Hershel and the Hanukkah Goblins, it really is a wonderful book!
    Shawna
    The Picture Book Teacher's Edition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could get lost in your blog, Shawna! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the shout out!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas! Happy First Day Back Donna!!!!!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great finds! Can't wait to use them!
    Shibahn
    www.landoflearning.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me smile! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...